Monday 22 September 2014

Favourite Genres.

Horror.
One of my favourite genres is Horror. From the hardly terrifying Final Destination to the mortifying Saw. Horror movies often contain Blood, Screaming and a villain. I love to watch horror films to gain the adrenaline rush from being scared. One of my favourite horror films is Carrie, the 1976 version as well as the 2013 version.


Musical Themed.
Another of my favourite genres is Music related films which include Hairspray, Wizard of Oz and Sweeny Todd. Musicals are one of my favourite genres because the songs make the film feel a lot more alive and happy. I also love to learn the songs so the next time I watch the film, I could sing along. My favourite musical film is definitely If I Stay as it has an amazing story line, which is based on the book, and the songs that are included in the film are amazing.
Fantasy.
My all-time favourite genre of film is definitely Fantasy. I love the different races of mystical creatures that each film portrays. Fantasy films usually have a main character and a story line that contains battles, adventure and mystery. My favourite fantasy film is The Lord of the Rings/ The Hobbit which are adaptations of the J.R.R Tolkien book. Peter Jackson brings the books to life through each individual character and every scene from the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment