Friday 3 April 2015

Social Groups - The Girl.


Our steretypical Girl character Zoe and Violet Harmon (American Horror Story) and Laine (Ouija)

My character of being the stereotypical Girl in our movie is very similar to the characters of Violet from American Horror Story and Laine from Ouija because their characters seem quite brave to take on the burden of something big like a Ouija board. 

Violet in American Horror Story is quite grunge looking and is quite fearless which is what I slightly tried to put in to my character as she is the one that brings the Ouija board to the table which is what Laine's character also does in Ouija. I took inspiration from these two characters because I wanted my character to be like these two because of their bravery and selfless attitudes.

My role in the film is the character who brings the Ouija board to the table so she is seen as quite dark but she also is seen as the stereotypical girl from the way she dresses so no one really expects her to be quite dark inside. Violets character in American Horror Story is of an average teenage girl who lives in a house thats haunted by spirits so she has to defend herself. Laine's character in Ouija is the one to suggest the Ouija board and the one who can see the spirits they have conjured.

No comments:

Post a Comment